Kemper - What is the closest profile to THIS amazing tone? (Adam Lee)

• Hey all, Love my Kemper Stage, have 2 of them. One of my favorite guitar solos right now is from Adam Lee on his cover of "Movie" which I have linked here (link starts right at the solo):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    What is the best profile to get to this tone? I know "tone is in the fingers" and Adam Lee is an incredible player, but just trying to search for the base tone he's got going on. The dynamic range is so unique, the way he plays he can really hit that break up by playing just a bit harder, super cool. I know he has used his Two Rack quite a bit, and I believe he's using it for all these songs. Another example:
    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is a jazz tone,any Fender amp can get you there,just roll back the treble in your guitar,on the second video i see 2 amps Marshall and a Fuchs amp

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• I believe Tom Misch uses a John Mayer Sig Two Rock, or at the very least has used one in the past. Conveniently, Tone Junkie has profiled a prototype version of this amp. Sounds incredible when adjusted for darkness.