In the garden

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And now out of the smoke, time to enjoy what the countryside has to offer.

• Awesome Per, what a complete song. I really like how it all builds up and new ear catchers like the solo or the violin sound come in one after the other and keep it interesting. Well done. That one shouts for some vocals on top more than anything else :thumbup:8)

• Hey. Thanks for checking it out!

deadman42 Thanks, it’s actually harder to make that sort of twiddly folkpunk solo than I first thought it would be. There’s no gain to leverage for sustain and legato so it becomes almost like a tuned percussion solo. It’s also all about the pick technique rather than fretting to get that “it sounds out of tune, yet it isn’t” sound, you have to dig in pretty hard which is quite fatiguing.

BayouTexan Thanks, I simply ran out of time!

• Hi Per,

again a nice one and as Nicky said: the sunshine is coming through :)

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112