solved: Cannot load rigs from the Kemper Tribute Collection II

• Hi, patrick2099.

Check in Rig Manager. I found them at the bottom of Rig Packs. They should have been installed automatically with Rig Manager Version 3.2.48.1248. I missed them at first because they appear at the bottom of the list of folders.

My guess about the error message: If you tried to install them in the Rig Packs folder - that folder is read-only. We can't copy files in there.

• Make sure, your PROFILER OS is current. As staed on the download page, LTC II requires OS 8.x

Do I have to do something to get it the RM? My RM is the latest version, but I don’t have the new pack. And no….it’s not in the bottom either. Am I supposed to download it?

• It's automatic, if you setup is correct.

Which "latest version" do you have?

Make sure, you have an internet connection and Rig Manager can connect to your account.

• Thanks everyone. I guess I phrased the original post in a very unclear way. I was trying to create a local library folder with the downloaded Rig Packs in it. That way, I can mess with them and save them as I changed them. I was actually copying the rigs from the extracted zip file, and not trying to load any of them into my Kemper.

I then tried to update Rig Manager. I did not have "Include Beta Test Releases" checked in the settings, so I was surprised to see the beta version load up, after rebooting my computer. I did not want the beta version, and it was not compatible with my Kemper OS (8.5.8.30570). I uninstalled the beta version, and reinstalled my previous version. Rebooted again. When I opened Rig Manager, all of the profiles were now present in the folder I had tried to copy them into.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. Should be good now.

• It's automatic, if you setup is correct.

Which "latest version" do you have?

Make sure, you have an internet connection and Rig Manager can connect to your account.

I have checked for updates in the menu several times. My version has been 3.2.48.17248. So unless the “check for updates” isn’t working, I am not seeing where it goes wrong. At one time when I opened RM, there was a commercial for the new pack in the top, but it disappeared and I’ve only seen it this one time. My computer is online always. Also RM and logged in to my account.

EDIT: This morning I opened RM again as I’ve done the past many days. And now it’s finally there. Weird. But great.

Edited once, last by b_ryan ().