[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• Since I now own a Majesty - I'll create some more profiles for acoustic guitar

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Some more amps are currently in our studio - for profiling.

Lets see how we can capture the sound of more gems.

btw. imho does these amps from friends of mine sound much better than brand new amps.

That's for the discussion if it's a good idea to just prodile a new amp in a shop or order it just to profile it.

And on the other side - a friend of mine told me that his amp sounds much better after my profiling session - maybe because of the 'UFO-Noise' the amp/speaker got a better burn in.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• The latest profile pack is available.

Profile Pack #68:
    Ferndale Super Son

Seeking to re-create the sound of a Fender® Super Sonic Amplifier.

A great amp for so many styles.

Enjoy!

• Some more information about the new pack.

The owner of the amp (a friend of mine) and I spend some time to profile his amp - we did it as long until he likes the result.

Since the was afraid that the UFO noise (during the profiling) could blow his amp - we created only a few profiles - but we spend a lot of time with this amp.

Today he told me that he has ordered a KPA & remote.

We created two raw profiles of the clean channel (normal and fat mode) - and 6 raw profiles of the overdriven channel.

In addition includes this pack 3 processed profiles with advanced parameters and KPA effects.

Currently am I creating a first sound clip - I'll inform you when it's finished.

• Just finished - the next profile pack is up.

HKT3-Pack

43 profiles of a 6 channel amp!

Seeking to re-create the sound of a Hughes & Kettner® Triamp Mark 3.

More information and soundclips in the next days

Enjoy!

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• As promised here some more information about the latest pack #69

This 6(!) channel amp is so crazy versatile - it's a killer!

We created great profiles from all channels - 36 raw profiles in total.

For the american clean channel (1A) we profiled 4 clean ones - with different treble - settings.
    This settings can not be created with the KPA treble control alone.

For all other channels we created at least 4 profiles - one with mid the other with higher gain settings (9:00 / 12:00 or 12:00 / 15:00).
    For all gain settings we created profiles with the inbuilt "Stomp Boost" effect deactivated and activated.

This amp has 6! sets of power tubes (2xEL34 and 4x6L6) - we profiled each amp channel with the recommended power tube setup.
    E.g. EL34 for British sounds and 6L6 for American.

These profiles work best with humbucker guitars - but can be good adjusted with the KPA tone controls for other guitars.

Since the owner of this amp uses a Strat most of the time - we profiled in addition his favorite settings for all 6 channels - two times - "Stomp Boost" effect deactivated and activated.

Then we created some (7) processed profiles with KPA addvanced parameters and effects.

In total you'll get 43 profiles of this killer amp!

Edited 2 times, last by Armin ().

• Armin thanks for doing the Strat, i could not get this if you guys didn't, good to have some thing for every one, have a LP, but this amp is killer for stat as you would know...

Thanks guys picking up pack.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Armin,Edit sorry working now, had problems with the drop down menu for my STATE/Province (Australia - Qld)
    I JUST LEFT IT OUT AT ORDERING AND IT WORKED.

if any one has any troubles ordering that worked

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• All purchase is done by ShateIt - I have no influence to the look/feel of the ordering page.

Try to leave that field empty or put in anything you like.

I'll report that to ShateIt too.

• Thanks Guys worked like a charm, ordered and downloaded :)

Ash

• Strat owners , try putting it on middle and neck pick up for the Fender supersonic if you like funk, getting some good sounds from that :)

Ash

• Thank you guys - if anyone has some "user demo clips" for the two latest packs let me know!

Some new user demo clips were added lately - please check our homepage.

• I am currently on holiday - so answers may take some time.

Profile purchase works still fine.