[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• I Just want to say... It make no difference to my life or my Kemper if you offer profiles for sale here...

No one has to buy anything and if people are interested, then then can

There's no reason for anyone to complain.. no one is being forced to read or buy anything...

Thanks for offering something different and for giving us choices...

have a good day

Steve

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• For Fender lovers - profiles based on a Fender Blues Limited Edition (12" Jensen Speaker) will be available soon.
    A pack with profiles of tube stomp boxes will be available soon.
    Profiles based on an AC30 - planned for next month

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Yes, some time later ...

btw. the profiles of the Fender Limited Blues and the 'High Gain Tube Stoms' are online now.

All profile sets are now with soundsamples, pictures of the actual amp and some explanations.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• What about high gain modern amps like evh 5150III , diezels or engls?

Andy has a new profile pack - and there are some of the amps included you are after.
    (I can't comment on the quality - since I use a totally different philosophy - but a lot of KPA users like them)

• Yes, sure, btw. I don't want to claim that my profiles are better - but different.

Most other 'profilers' take only a few profiles from an amp - at the personal sweet-spot.

But a MesaBoogie will be used from Blues to Heavy ... all with different settings.

When I profile an amp I try to profile ALL possible options - and let the user select the sounds they like, fit to their style, the used guitar, pickups ...

I do not rent an amp from a shop for a few hours or profile outside of my studio (e.g. in a shop from a friend) - but I need weeks to create a set of profiles.

To offer all the options of my MesaBoogie MK V - I included 60 profiles in the MKV Pack.

All the amps I have profiled up to now are out of my own tube amp collection - I know the amps for years - and try to capture ALL options as close as possible.

There are other amps to come from fellow amp collectors - but I'll still profile only at my own studio and need a lot of time for each set.

Some may prefer some instant sounds like 'Mesa Clean', 'Mesa Crunch', 'Mesa Lead' - that's fine - and I offer the 'BestOf Profiles' for this needs = 3 profiles from each amp.
    So for a few bucks can everybody check the quality of my profiles and in case he/she likes to get the full bundle later - there is a coupon code included to get it for the same price.

Edited 6 times, last by Armin ().

• This section as i understand it is for profile/rig exchanges between members its highly doubtful it was intended as a 'profiles for sale platform' I personally wish people would stop posting for sale profiles here . Maybe Christoph could add a For sale section to the forum for this kind of stuff.

+1 agreed. :thumbup:

• This IS the 'Commercial rigs and profiles' section of the forum ?(

Correct, though your other thread should be here as well...prolly not your fault, but overseen from mods..

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Most other 'profilers' take only a few profiles from an amp - at the personal sweet-spot.
    [...]
    When I profile an amp I try to profile ALL possible options - and let the user select the sounds they like, fit to their style, the used guitar, pickups ...

This is exactly why I bought your profiles (although I should have wait a bit longer to get the 67% rabatte ;) ).
    I had the JVM 410 and I liked a lot a settings. I found some other JVM profiles, but I missed parts of the amp. Your profiles gave me the amp back, in some way.
    Same for the Mesa Boogie and the Fender Deluxe. Good Work.

One thing I still would like to be improved is the upgrade policy for existing users.

One thing I still would like to be improved is the upgrade policy for existing users.

We offer to upgrade to the latest full bundle for just $19.99.
    (there are two completely new profile packs included and additional profiles in other packs)
    This is valid for all owners of any older bundles (Full bundle, high gain bundle, blues bundle).

In addition do we offer to upgrade from the 'BestOf Profile Bundle' to the full bundle for $50.

• I was asked via PM's and email about the upgrade codes.

Here is how it works:

In case you have bought any profile bundle (full bundle, high gain bundle, blues bundle) - ask us for a coupon code via our website:
    http://www.soundside.de/support/PreOrderQuestion.htm
    (I do not send any code via PM)

Then we'll send you a code to get the latest bundle for only $19.99

The current 'Full Profile Bundle' contains all available profile packs 01-10 - and will NOT be extended in the future.

New profile packs are created currently and will be available as single packs or later as a new ProfileBundle II.

• The new profile pack (#11) is online.

16 Profiles of an extremely nice sounding 59' Fender Bassman Combo Tube Amp with 4x10" Jensen speaker at various level settings.
    This old amp has no master volume knob - so profiling was VERY loud and the power amp and speaker distortion kicked in at higher volume levels.

The amp starts to sound at volume3 (V3) and this is the clean sound of the Bassman.
    When the volume got cranked (V4, V6, V8) the amp distorted more and more. After V8 (the amp goes to 12 - were no audible changes).

This amp has two inputs a 'Normal' (N) and a 'Bright' (B) input - we profiled the amp at both settings.

• This is a great sounding amp from my Friend Jürgen - he is a big U2 fan and this amp was modded to sound as close as possible to that U2 tone.

We spend an afternoon/evening profiling the raw profiles and he was very critical about all this.
    Many profiles were done several times and needed a lot of 'refinement' until Jürgen was satisfied.

This amp has a Normal (N) and a TopBoost (TB) channel.

The Normal channel (N) can be used with Normal (NN) or Bright (NB) options - we profiled the amp at both settings.
    Volume 9:00 (V09) is very clean and volume 13:00 (V13) is the pushed sound of the normal channel.

The TopBoost (TB) channel has a Standard (TBS) and Custom (TBC) option - we profiled both settings at volume 9 (V09).
    Higher volume settings were all profiled with the Custom option (TBC).

We profiled the TopBoost Custom setting at various volume settings - this leads to a more and more distorted sound.

In addition did we jumper both channels to get Jürgen's favorite sound.