[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• Guys, all I have to say about the Dark Terror is that it KILLS FOR METAL!
    In special the ones with the shape from 14 up!
    I tested with several DIs I have, on and out the mix.
    I own a Dark Terror too, and this is one of the best profiles out there, it doesn't sound dull as some of other orange profiles I have.
    I will upload about 12 clips on the mix I did with Ola Englund, Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Halford and KSE songs... (When I fix my MAC)
    Armin, :thumbup: !

• I am glad you like it - and look forward to hear your clips.

btw. I am currently profiling the MKV (channel 3) with a 4x12" cab and my new miking technique ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I am glad you like it - and look forward to hear your clips.

btw. I am currently profiling the MKV (channel 3) with a 4x12" cab and my new miking technique ...

Hi Armin.
    That sounds interesting.
    I bought your profiles of Mark V but missing some of the Metal stuff/sounds.
    Maybe this new profiles will have that :)
    Anyway the other type of sounds are great from your Mark V :thumbup:

// Björn

• Yes, my MKV is the combo version (inbuilt C90 speaker) - it sounds very nice for clean and crunch sounds (much better than via a closed cab).
    For more Metal stuff does it sound much better via a 4x12" V30 closed cab.

So I currently create a lot of nice profiles for all 3 modes (MK IIc, MK IV and Extreme) of channel 3.

My new microphones and miking technique is the other key part - hope to have it done this weekend.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• [Blocked Image: http://www.soundside.de/shop/images/MKVCH3.jpg]

Two new profiles packs are available:

Mesa Boogie MKV
    All 3 modes of the HEAVY channel via a 4x12" Vintage30 cabinet.
    Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Extrem-Mode.

This profiles sound different from the Combo with open back and C90 speakers.
    But - as the real amp - will NOT sound like a rectifier.
    If you want sounds like that, get the complete Bundle IV.

Elmwood Modena M60
    Sweet sounds from Heaven to Hell.
    We profiled this amp with the matching Elmwood 4x12" cabinet and Rode microphone.

The latest 4 packs are available for a reduced bundle price.

Enjoy!

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Nice :)
    Just bought your bundle #4.
    Think I have a nice weekend to look forward to :thumbup:
    // Björn

• I jumped in on this Bundle #4 too. Looks killer. If these amps are done to your usual standards, I would say this is a must have for KPA'ers that like the harder side of things. Can't wait till Share-It clears the payment!

Edit: By the way, I love your pics of the amps and gear. Extremely professional looking. Do you take them yourself?

• The Dark Terror and MiniRectifier tones are both excellent and high quality. I have purchased a previous Mark V bundle months ago and the new mic'ing technique of these latest profiles are a significant improvement.

Dark Terror required more tweaking for my tastes, but easily achieved amazing tones with both amps. And I didn't have to resort to changing cabs like I normally do, these were near perfect right out of the box.

Great job Armin :thumbup:

• btw. while the new MKV-Pack has only channel 3 profiled - all other amps have ALL channels be profiled and sound great for all kinds of genres (not only high gain).

Here a short sample of the Elmwood:
    Elmwood Crunch

• Ugh. I was meaning to try out some of these Bundle IV profiles last night but I started noodling with the Harvard M02 Crunch+ profile and just couldn't get to the new profiles. This is the Fender nirvana that I had always searched for in a modeler. There's a snappy high end, great string clarity and a nice grit when pushed. Have. to. pull. myself. away.

• I jumped in on this Bundle #4 too. Looks killer. If these amps are done to your usual standards, I would say this is a must have for KPA'ers that like the harder side of things. Can't wait till Share-It clears the payment!

Edit: By the way, I love your pics of the amps and gear. Extremely professional looking. Do you take them yourself?

Yes, I love to take pictures - for the amp I mainly use the Canon 5DIII and a 85 f1.2.

My main field is nature - as can be found here:
    http://www.colorpixel.de/naturepixel.htm

• The Dark Terror and MiniRectifier tones are both excellent and high quality. I have purchased a previous Mark V bundle months ago and the new mic'ing technique of these latest profiles are a significant improvement.

Dark Terror required more tweaking for my tastes, but easily achieved amazing tones with both amps. And I didn't have to resort to changing cabs like I normally do, these were near perfect right out of the box.

Great job Armin :thumbup:

Thank you!

Yes, the new mic'ing technique beside new microphones ... make a big difference.

I am happy with all the profiles in bundle 2,3 and 4.

In bundle 1 I think was room for improvement for 3 amps (Elmwood, MK V and Lonestar)
    Elmwood - I reprofiled all channels (the new ones are in pack 27)
    MK V - the clean and crunch sounds from pack 8 are fine - the high gain sounds not so great - so I reprofiled channel 3 (pack 28 ).
    Lonestar - some sounds are very nice (I love the one I used for my sound sample) - other are not this great - I am currently reprofiling the Lonestar

The funny thing - some of these older profiles work very fine in the mix - but sound not this great when played solo - as with the real thing.

• wow!

After all the UK and US stuff - currently profiling a German amp - the KPA is in love :D

• Two new amp pack are available:

Pack 30: Mesa Boogie Roadstar (50 profiles)
    Pack 29: Diezel VH4 (121 profiles)

We profiles almost all possible sounds this great amps can produce.
    Both amps are killer amps for metal and high gain - but since we profiled all 4 channels - there should be a lot of sounds for other styles as well.

These amps are now also included in the Bundle4.

More information and sound samples soon.