[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• These are great profiles which do a fantastic job of representing these classic amps. The AC30 profiles especially are special profiles that I think most people would love. The amp is well-tuned, sings like an AC30 should and has this great TB bite to it. The Bassman has fantastic clarity and raunch which I think are especially suited for blues but also gives nice big cleans.

I always sense there is a little aversion in the forums to paid profiles. I can understand people's caution, but the quality and the comprehensive nature of the commercial profiles make them a great addition to the community on top of all the amazing free profiles we have. I am glad we have a separate section now and people can then decide on their own if they want to be exposed to the paid profiles. But IMHO I give a :thumbup: to everyone who contributes to the community in any way.

• Hi Armin,
    are there any soundsamples on your webside one can listen to bevor buying some of your profiles (bundles) ?
    thanx
    Manfred

• Hi Armin,
    are there any soundsamples on your webside one can listen to bevor buying some of your profiles (bundles) ?
    thanx
    Manfred

Yes, there are soundsamples for each profile pack - you need flash to see them - so the iPhone or iPad will not work.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• These are great profiles which do a fantastic job of representing these classic amps. The AC30 profiles especially are special profiles that I think most people would love. The amp is well-tuned, sings like an AC30 should and has this great TB bite to it. The Bassman has fantastic clarity and raunch which I think are especially suited for blues but also gives nice big cleans.

I always sense there is a little aversion in the forums to paid profiles. I can understand people's caution, but the quality and the comprehensive nature of the commercial profiles make them a great addition to the community on top of all the amazing free profiles we have. I am glad we have a separate section now and people can then decide on their own if they want to be exposed to the paid profiles. But IMHO I give a :thumbup: to everyone who contributes to the community in any way.

Thank you - I am glad you like them as much as I do!

The first 10 packs were special, because all this is gear I know for years - and all the amps are in my studio - so I know how to record / profile them and have all the time I need to learn the best way to profile them.

The last two packs are special, because these are amps from friends of mine which are very keen about great tone.
    And both take part during the profiling session - and we did many profiles more than one time - until the owners of the amps were satisfied.
    The owner of the Bassman - was so happy with the profiles, that he could not tell if it was the real amp or the Kemper.

The Kemper is a killer guitar device - can't be compared to anything digital I used before (and I tried it all)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Mark Bass F1 profiles are online.

There are 29 raw profiles to get all the great options of the 4 band EQ and the unique controls:
    VLE = Vintage Laudspeaker Emulation and VPF = Variable Pre-shape Filter

Raw-Demo

Effects-Demo

Check out our homepage.

btw. I found that some of the Mark Bass profiles gave me some of the best KPA clean sounds.

Edited 2 times, last by Armin ().

• Profiles of two more Vintage Fender amps are available now.

(Also included in the bundle II)

1) Profiles of a Vintage Fender Deluxe from 1952 - all 1952 stock parts
    2) Profiles of a Vintage Fender Harvard from 1957

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Bought your bundle 2 today.

I think your tweed profiles are great. These are the vintage sounds I've been wanting to get with the Kemper but haven't come across so far, apart from Andy's 62 bassman. I've had a lot of difficulty profiling my own tweed deluxe but you're right on top of it with your 52 Deluxe profiles. I've also had fun combining the amp parts of my deluxe profiles with the cabinet part of your tweeds and got things to sound pretty much like my own deluxe. Well done. Your original 57 pack was good, but these are something else.

By the way how far back are you setting up your mic and what mic are you using?

PS The vox also sounds pretty damn good.

Vintage amp obsessive

• I am glad you like the profiles.

Yes, the latest ones are special because they are far miked - it seams to work better for some amps.

The distance depends on the amp - e.g. an amp with 4x10" or 4x12" speakers needs a larger distance to capture all 4 speakers.
    My distance is between one and two meters.
    I use the Royer R121 most of the time - sometimes also some of my other microphones.
    The sounds of the profiles can be increased by using an external mic pre amp as well.

To create great sounding profiles the room should not be to small, not to 'roomy' (not to much reverb) - and it must be loud :D

• Big thanks to Armin at soundside, for superb sounding amps in the vintage bundle 2!
    Clean sounding, no bullshit ,good miking, just plain good captured amp / cab sound.
    Recommend this to all who tries to find some real rock n roll/ blues tones.
    Keep it comin!!

• I just bought your Harvard - and man it is awesome - great job and thank you!

Your new profiling technique is a winner, and I'm hoping for some more small vintage amps from you in the future! :thumbup: