[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• From today (Nov 17, 2022) on - we offer a special 50% off 'Black Sale'.

How it works:

1) Simply order via our homepage any number of profiles.

https://www.soundside.de/shop/…-profiles-custom-shop.htm

2) After your purchase send us an eMail with the profile packs you like to get for free!

Note:

For each ordered profile pack you can claim on free pack - enjoy!

The ordered profiles are an instand download - the free profiles may take up to 48hour until we send them to you.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• .. since THE WHOLE YEAR you haven't had enough time to produce any new pack ...

Yes, sorry you are right - unfortunately I did not found the time.
    It's a personal thing but I had to care a lot for my parents the last two years.
    Since my father past away this year and my mother got a stoke after this - and moved now to an elderly home - I hope to find some more time next year.

I am sure not everybody owns all our packs - so this offer is for them ...

... and next year comes something for you :)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Yes, sorry you are right - unfortunately I did not found the time.
    It's a personal thing but I had to care a lot for my parents the last two years.
    Since my father past away this year and my mother got a stoke after this - and moved now to an elderly home - I hope to find some more time next year.

I am sure not everybody owns all our packs - so this offer is for them ...

... and next year comes something for you :)

Sorry for your loss. Best Wishes.

• Thank you all for your support.

We continue our sale as “Christmas Sale”.

From today (Dec 17, 2022 - Dec 25, 2022) - we offer a special 50% off 'Christmas Sale'.

How it works:

1) Simply order via our homepage any number of profiles.

https://www.soundside.de/shop/…-profiles-custom-shop.htm

2) After your purchase send us an eMail with the profile packs you like to get for free!

(The eMail must be send before Dec 26)

Note:

For each ordered profile pack you can claim on free pack - enjoy!

The ordered profiles are an instand download - the free profiles may take up to 48hour until we send them to you.

• Thank you all for your support - today is the last day of the 'Christmas Sale'.

Please ask for your free packs today.