[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• I agree. Profiles sound great. I'm not sure if Dave Chamberlin is on this forum, but after hearing his demos, I want both Armin's packs AND Dave's albums =)

Thanks buddy:-) I’m not on here very often but appreciate the support. I’m a music producer with a nice studio in the LA area and do a lot of singer/songwriter productions (all styles), mixing and my own songwriting for tv and film. I mostly use the Kemper for my guitar sounds these days and have gotten a pretty reliable recall method so that I can recall specific sounds for specific tracks at any time. Love it. I like Armin’s stuff because it feels like a real amp. He’s also super nice. I was lucky to meet him and his wife last year.

Dave
    music producer/guitarist
    4 room facility running Logic, PT and DP-
    Current amps-Kemper, Peavy C30, Fender Blues Deville- lots of pedals
    DBW Studio | YouTube | Facebook
    come and profile your amp at my studio!

• The next great amps are here - and will be profiled next month.

Any more amp wishes?

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• 7 years ago (January 20, 2012) we sold the first Soundside Profile Pack.

We say a big THANK YOU to all our customers!

We "invented" the idea of commercial profiles - and there was a lot of discussion about this topic.

(As you can see in the first posts here).

During the 7 years we created 82 profile packs.

Profiles from all kinds of great amps - and even more are is to come in 2019.

To celebrate this day we offer:

Get ALL Soundside profile packs as a complete bundle for a very special price.

This offer can only ordered directly from us (not via the homepage).

If you like to get ALL Soundside profile packs send us an email for instructions:

[Blocked Image: https://www.soundside.de/mail/info.gif]

In case you are new to Soundside profile packs:

Create your own custom shop bundle and save 50% on the second and additional packs.

Check out our homepage for:

Soundsamples and more information

http://www.soundside.de

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Some of you have asked for new profile packs - we are sorry for the delay.

Currently we are rebuilding all our iPhone apps for iOS12 - when this task is done - which is more work than expected - we‘ll create new packs again.

The tube amps are already burned in .

Stay tuned ... and check out your apps ?

• All our apps are now iOS12 ready and we have a new one:

CalcProPlus the best calculator ever :)

Now it's time for some holidays and then the creation of new profile packs will start.

Check out our existing 82(!) profile packs and listen to some of the lates user clips - enjoy!

• We are proud to release the 83. (!) profile pack today :)

Our profile shop was open all the time - but we were not so much present here in this section.

For the new profile user:

Soundside was the first company releasing profiles in January 2012.

There were a lot of discussions if profiles should be sold or not after that.

Times have changed - we released more and more packs in the meantime - many other companies started to sell profiles as well.....

.... and here is our latest contribution:

Some special profiles of a special amp.

The profiled amp (Handwired Fender Bassman) belongs to a fellow musician.

He asked me to profile his Bassman - and I answered "We already offer a pack of a great 59' Bassman" and many Bassman's are available for free in RigExchange or offered by other companies...

... he did not want to hear - and all he want's was his Bassman to be profiles the way he likes to hear it.

So we did.

And now these profiles are available for all of you as well - enjoy.

(soundclips coming soon)

btw. we offer all kind of profiles beside a lot of rare vintage amp - all kinds of modern amps as well.

https://www.soundside.de/shop/…-profiles-custom-shop.htm

• 9 Years ago - we sold out first Soundside Profile Pack - the first commercial profile pack ever!

We say thank you all for your support.

Enjoy!

• From today (Nov 16, 2021) on - we offer a special 50% off 'Black Sale'.

How it works:

1) Simply order via our homepage any number of profiles.

https://www.soundside.de/shop/…-profiles-custom-shop.htm

2) After your purchase send us an eMail with the profile packs you like to get for free!

Note:

For each ordered profile pack you can claim on free pack - enjoy!

The ordered profiles are an instand download - the free profiles may take up to 48hour until we send them to you.

• I've bought most of profiles already and interested in the new one 83 FBMH, but there is no discount for people like me :(

"50% Off - Enjoy" :) Can't ENJOY! your promotion :) discount has strange limitations for one pack buyers

• Sorry, yes, this help's only in case you are not owning all but one pack.

Please check if you really own ALL packs.

In case you like to buy just one pack - and do not own ALL other packs - this saves you 50% as well.

I can't reduce the price in another way since I have to pay so much fee per order - for my provider - that a 50% off price would lead to the same as sending the packs away for free.

So the additional free packs, send directly from us, is the best solution.

• Thanks! Then skip for now until you'll release more packs to enjoy sales, maybe next year :)