Leadfoot

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Todays story is one of absolutely fulfilled lust and excess. Enjoy!

• Great tune Per, I do often like excessiveness and am guilty as well with it 8o

In this case the well connected but different parts and sounds are super cool. The vital bass behind the cleaner parts is my hidden star. Good one! :thumbup:8)

• Rockin', Brother Per. 8)

A small-but-obvious tip for gettin' that chug bang-on for this groove:

Crank the kick and snare whilst recording the geetar and focus on them, especially hittin' those 8th-note chugs on the 1 (kick) and 3 (snare). The snare's the less-obvious one 'cause most peeps might use the down beat as a guide, but believe me brother, if you kinda ignore that, knowing that you'll hit the 1 without thinking about it and focus on hittin' that 3 in time with the snare, the in-between chugs will just fall into place.

Humour me and try it; this is what I was feelin' whilst listening to the verse sections, and I trust my gut. ;)

• Thanks for checking it out chaps.

deadman42 thanks. I do like a bit of electronic bass now and then, it’s far easier to get a very controlled sound out of.

Monkey_Man good advice! It bothered me and I should have retracked the part but I was just in a rush. Next time I’ll try your trick.