Send 1 Volume is greyed out in the Output Section (Kemper Stage) - Best way to get DI signal?

• I'm looking for answers in the manual and threads but can't figure out why Send 1 Volume output is greyed out in the Output Section, any ideas?

I have been using the Send 1 Out, in the back of the Stage for my DI signal but is there a smarter way to capture the DI Signal?

Using SPDIF I have the Send 1 Output set to Git+Processing (for profiled amp tone + any FX that I may choose) and SPDIF Output set to GIT/Stack set to Git/Stack which seems to get me the clean DI signal in pro tools.

Edited 2 times, last by halipino ().

• Output volume is not available with all Output Sources. If it's not available, it's greyed out.

From the Main Manual:

NOTE: the volume control of the respective outputs will have no impact on the "Git …” source settings, because they are made to reproduce the original instrument volume.

• Output volume is not available with all Output Sources. If it's not available, it's greyed out.

From the Main Manual:

NOTE: the volume control of the respective outputs will have no impact on the "Git …” source settings, because they are made to reproduce the original instrument volume.

Thank you Burkhard, I searched manual but missed that one... ?