Alernate effects for each slot

• It would be very nice, since we now have the ability to change the KPA, on the fly, via IOS, to have dual effects, as an example, within each effect slot. More or less like in a buffer for each effect, that could have a one touch switch per effect, within the current rig. This would "increase" the number of effects for use in a rig, without using a second rig preset in Performance Mode. For example, slot A could have a compressor assigned, but also have the ability to have a different effect "in waiting" to substitute, such as a wah, or any other effect. This would give us the ability to either touch a soft button, and/or something like a "long press" on the floor unit, Stage or Remote, to engage the 2nd effect, as a replacement for the original preset. So, this would increase the possible effects within a rig to 16 instead of 8. Hope this makes sense.

• Well, for instance, when I started using the double tracker, which I do love, I had to give up a slot forgot what I was putting in that position because this seem to be more important but I had to choose..So that would eliminate having to make that choice during different parts of the song for instance. As far as the latency goes, it is pretty minimal when you’re choosing between two affects, even in browser mode, but of course the wizards at Kemper probably have an answer for any latency.:)

• Also, it could be useful, as a “compare” button, when putting together a rig’s effects, where you can listen to two different effects, within a slot, quickly with the touch of a button, or click of a mouse in rig manager.

• Assuming I am understanding you correctly, this is already possible. For instance, I have a rig with the first effect button set up to toggle between a compressor in the Stomp Slot A, and Effect Slot X.

• Yes, of course, but I am referring to using the compare feature within one slot. For instance, if you have settled on 7 of the 8 effects in slots, but you are trying to finish the remaining slot, and you wish to quickly, “a/b” check 2 different effects in the one slot , to see which one works best.