Double Tracker ???? where to place in the chain

• Kemper World, i know there's always tons of variables and taste but where should the new BETA Double Tracker go in the chain fo effects? Should it go in the EQ slot (x or mod) before delay and/or reverb or should it go on the far back end after reverb?

I originally was placing in the x or mod slot but now second guessing if i'm going to record straight into a daw if it should be on the back end. Especially after i've spent a long time modifying a profile, just want a lil double track taste to it.

Let me know your 2 cents, thanks in advance

• I usually put it in the MOD slot since I sometimes have an EQ in X, (Delay and Verb in respective slots). Other times I will put it in X when I place a flanger, phaser, or chorus in the MOD - I like these effects more in the loop instead of pushing the amp.

Experiment where you think you like it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• In the demo video, they put it in the MOD slot.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've only used it a couple of times but for me it made sense to put it in the reverb slot, that way you get the dual tracking including the reverb. I guess if you place the verb/delay after then it gives more of a "studio" sound where you might apply the verb on the mix bus after you've tracked.

• I've only used it a couple of times but for me it made sense to put it in the reverb slot, that way you get the dual tracking including the reverb. I guess if you place the verb/delay after then it gives more of a "studio" sound where you might apply the verb on the mix bus after you've tracked.

I wouldn’t do it that way as you are then double tracking the reverb tails which could get pretty messy. In the studio scenario you would usually add the reverb in parallel on top of the main signal via a bus. Even if in series at the end of the chain (output bus) this would still be after the DT effect.