Can you use Kemper profiler with your external amps effects loop, only using the profiler as an effects pedalboard?

• Is there a way to use the profiler as if it were an effects pedalboard into an external amps effects loop? I cannot find any documentation on this. It seems almost possible but only the wet signal of the delay and reverb would be sent. There does not appear to be a way to send all of the effects in the chain.

I know you can turn off the Amp, EQ, and Cab and just run the effects chain into an external amps input jack; which is what I currently do. I am also not talking about using the effects loop stomp to add your external stomp boxes into the profiler's chain. I know how to do that as well.

Here is an example of just using a tremolo stomp in A, B, C, or D stomp slot.

SEND

Kemper (tremolo stomp) Effects SEND > External Amp Effects Loop IN

RETURN

External Amp Effects Loop OUT > Kemper Effects RETURN

OUT TO AMP

The monitor out would still of course go from the Kemper into the external amp input jack. The tremolo stomp would not be sent through this but other effects could be.

Thank you for any suggestions/help.:)

• You can, but it's not really the best solution because it wasn't really designed for that use case. You'd be better off selling it for a Helix or HX Effects, which are much better suited and featured for using as a pedalboard for effects only.