The full album released today on all streaming platforms and a full lyric video on youtube \m/

• The full album released today on all streaming platforms and a full lyric video on youtube, thanks Kemper Amps for making my guitars and bass rock so solid :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Thanks Mats, it took a lot of discipline, I released a video of sorts for each track as and when I finished them, doing it alone was a lot of work but when we do things we love so dearly it's always a pleasure to do them. Thanks for the message :)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

Edited once, last by deangersmith ().