FCB1010 without Uno4Kemper?

• Hello!

Firstly, apologies if this is in the incorrect subforum or whatever; I'm new!

I’m looking at getting a foot controller for the KPA rack and considering the FCB1010. With the U4K firmware, it looks incredible - but the site looks dead and there’s no immediately apparent way to get this firmware / chip these days.

Without the firmware, is it possible to manually program the unit to work with the KPA or is it just an exercise in futility as there will be significant functionality lacking?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Rob

• The standard FCB 1010 can be programmed and used with the PROFILER. However, it has a few limitations e.g. it has just 100 presets spread across 10 banks of 10 presets each. This might not be a problem if you just intend to use a few sounds and load just Rigs. However if you want to use Performance Mode effectively with banks of 5 presets per bank and want to have a few additional buttons to activate/deactivate effects it might become cumbersome. The individual presets can be programmed quite flexibely, but the bank structure is inflexible.

Instead of Uno4Kemper you could consider Eureka, which is another chip tuning for the Kemper.

However, I don't experience any problem to order Uno4Kemper here: https://www.fcb1010.eu/

• That’s amazing, thank you so much for the information. I’m not sure why I was unable to find that link, but it’s incredibly useful. Thanks!