Kemper toaster as cabin luggage?

• Hi everyone, one question, have anybody travel in an airplane with its Kemper toaster in that green carry bag or any other for that matter as cabin luggage? as far the regulations its all good, but still curious if anybody has done it yet? any issues? thank you.

• Cabin luggage as in cruise ship cabin? I am going to assume you never lived in the US because you can bring your Kemper anywhere you want. Whether or not they allow you to crank it up in a Hotel is another story.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• LOL. I missed the "airplane" part. That threw me for a whammy. :wacko: It's what happens when you jump out of planes instead of riding in them.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I would think a Stage would easily fit in the overhead

It’d fit per carry-on sizing, but that costs extra.

Personal items - it’s a half-inch too long. Add a bag and some by the book airline employee will make life difficult.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I would think a Stage would easily fit in the overhead

It does, but it exceeds the size limits. It could be a problem.

My guitar fits in the overhead, too (gigbag). But a few times I"ve been "forced" to use the "foot of the airplane option".

I generally use a "cabin case" where I place absolutely everything but the guitar: music gear and clothes and everything else. Not possible with the Stage if I want to be sure it will be allowed in the cabin.

I'm about to buy one of those guitar flight cases so I'll leave the guitar "at the foot of the airplane" and I'll go lighter and relaxed.

And I hope the "little" Stage will be released some day soon :)

• It does, but it exceeds the size limits. It could be a problem.

Really? With the bag it's the size of a small backpack, the one that I use for my laptop is even bigger and never had a problem in the airplane.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Really? With the bag it's the size of a small backpack, the one that I use for my laptop is even bigger and never had a problem in the airplane.

I’m sure Stage owners do it and have no issues. It’s not that you can’t get away with it. It’s that if a gate or flight attendant calls you out, there’s every chance that you’ll lose.

By itself, the Stage is 18.5”. Some airlines (United, JetBlue) limit personal items to 17”. Allegiant is 16”(!) . Southwest is 18.5”. Some European carriers are as little as 15.75”.

Still others don’t specify, so it becomes a judgment call at the gate. Economy airlines (Spirit, Ryanair) tend to be less accommodating than larger ones.

Spirit has $65 of my money because I exceeded the size limit of a personal item…..even with the plane half-full and my bag was the only one in that entire overhead compartment. ?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche