Faster off in heel position

• Pretty simple. Currently there is an audible delay between off and on when wah is set to off in the heel position. I’d like to have a true instant off and on with it. Really good for when you want to have a heavy chuggy part being played and accent the open chords/octaves. Currently the off position just isn’t fast enough.

Could be resolved by allowing the mix balance to be set as its own curve with the pedal. Instead of heel being 0 and toe being 100 for the mix, allowing 10% forward to be 100% would solve the issue mostly as well.

If this is possible already, I apologize. I can’t figure it out.

• I'm not sure about getting 100% wet before the toe. Maybe you can recalibrate the pedal in the Kemper settings to do that - but I am only guessing.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Well if I recalibrated the pedal for that, then it would affect the wah as well. Which isn’t ideal. I want to have the wah turn on 100% at realistically like, 2% foot position and normal functionality for the wah effect.

Roland/boss pedal programming can do this which is what I am used to in programming. Just like the kemper wah sound better.

• The heel off is similar to the @bypass solution, which i LOVE.

It would be good though to be able to adjust ( which I think is being asked here) to be able to alter/fine tune what level of delay before wah switches off. I'd also like to adjust the sensitivity for when its activated. This is different than trying to change the calibration.