Faster off in heel position

• Pretty simple. Currently there is an audible delay between off and on when wah is set to off in the heel position. I’d like to have a true instant off and on with it. Really good for when you want to have a heavy chuggy part being played and accent the open chords/octaves. Currently the off position just isn’t fast enough.

Could be resolved by allowing the mix balance to be set as its own curve with the pedal. Instead of heel being 0 and toe being 100 for the mix, allowing 10% forward to be 100% would solve the issue mostly as well.

If this is possible already, I apologize. I can’t figure it out.

• iamthehuman

Changed the title of the thread from “Faster off in heal position” to “Faster off in heel position”.
  • Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried using the Morph function to start the effect quicker from the heel?

The more you find what Kemper can do then the harder you try to find what it cannot do -- like make a good cup of Frappuccino.

• I'm not sure about getting 100% wet before the toe. Maybe you can recalibrate the pedal in the Kemper settings to do that - but I am only guessing.

The more you find what Kemper can do then the harder you try to find what it cannot do -- like make a good cup of Frappuccino.

• Well if I recalibrated the pedal for that, then it would affect the wah as well. Which isn’t ideal. I want to have the wah turn on 100% at realistically like, 2% foot position and normal functionality for the wah effect.

Roland/boss pedal programming can do this which is what I am used to in programming. Just like the kemper wah sound better.

• The heel off is similar to the @bypass solution, which i LOVE.

It would be good though to be able to adjust ( which I think is being asked here) to be able to alter/fine tune what level of delay before wah switches off. I'd also like to adjust the sensitivity for when its activated. This is different than trying to change the calibration.