Baked potato

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tonights noodle. Something a little proggy. and drum forwards.

• Thanks Franjoe30 , the profiles are all free, the amp factory d/13 clean+, hiwatt cracked and vibro clean+, Michael Britts silver jubilee and 59 Marshall, the first AC30 on the public exchange and the 59 bass man on the bass guitar.

• I like it! What do you mean by drum forward? Is that when you start the first two beats with the high-hats and use the kick and snare on the last beats? I like how that sounded in the intro.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I think it's a good thing that you're trying to bring them forward, Per.

Believe it or not, apart from the hats (can't speak for kick 'cause of the ZeroBass™ speaker I have), they're still in the background for me, and the main geetar parts are still too-prominent.

I'm thinking that maybe your monitoring setup is scooped somehow; that might explain the guitar level at least?