Studio EQ in Cab section / render button

• I often have the following problem:

I use the studio EQ to make my tone on the main out stage ready but the sound on my guitarcab then needs a different setting.

I also often have a eq radio effect in some songs that i make with a eq.

Making the studio eq available inside the cab section would fix all my problems here i could EQ cabs but the cabless out for the guitar cab would be untouched and i could still use the eq effects ...

If the space or computing power is too limited it would be great to add a render button to the studio eq. What i mean by that is, you choose the studio eq make the changes you like press a render button and these settings will then be baked into the cab, creating a duplicate of this cab with the eq already applied. That would make things ultra useful

• This is a great idea. Makes me wish we could render the amp with kemper drives but I guess that's just profiling with extra steps lol

Thanks! I think the eq render button could also be a great addition for profiling, imagine profiling and there is a part of the frequency range that refining does not get exactly then you could just use eq render to add a low cut for example to get even closer ... and when i think about it "render to cab" and "render to Amp" would be a great addition too, just in case of Direct profiles to get it absolutely right everytime

• Thanks! I think the eq render button could also be a great addition for profiling, imagine profiling and there is a part of the frequency range that refining does not get exactly then you could just use eq render to add a low cut for example to get even closer ... and when i think about it "render to cab" and "render to Amp" would be a great addition too, just in case of Direct profiles to get it absolutely right everytime

Exactly! I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the last time I did a profile, and I can't remember if it was before or after, in the menu where you can adjust the eq, I scrolled over and found I could adjust the eq of the profile and compare it to the reference amp and those adjustments where rendered in. I was like hmmm I wonder, and to my surprise the eq was all set at zero with the adjustments I had made baked in.

• Exactly! I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the last time I did a profile, and I can't remember if it was before or after, in the menu where you can adjust the eq, I scrolled over and found I could adjust the eq of the profile and compare it to the reference amp and those adjustments where rendered in. I was like hmmm I wonder, and to my surprise the eq was all set at zero with the adjustments I had made baked in.

huh i try that as soon as i can!

• If the space or computing power is too limited it would be great to add a render button to the studio eq. What i mean by that is, you choose the studio eq make the changes you like press a render button and these settings will then be baked into the cab, creating a duplicate of this cab with the eq already applied. That would make things ultra useful

Hey Bommel, how about doing it yourself? Extract the cab IR with the desired EQ engaged and import the result via RM. Just make sure the EQ doesn't clip the output. Hope that helps...

Oh, and many thanks for all the good stuff you share!

• Hey Bommel, how about doing it yourself? Extract the cab IR with the desired EQ engaged and import the result via RM. Just make sure the EQ doesn't clip the output. Hope that helps...

Oh, and many thanks for all the good stuff you share!

I did that! But thanks for your tutorial! :) it would be just ultra convenient if the kemper had this "render to ir" button maybe a new EQ that is based on FIR insteady of the typical IIR ... then a merging would be even easier.