Solved: Unable to locate presets

• I’ve updated the Profiler OS to 8.6.2 + the latest “Public Beta”. RM updated as well. Observing the updating status on the Profiler it states “installing 354 Presets”. When done I am unable to locate them either through System Pages (no reference to presets at all) or via browsing effects. Where do they go? What am I missing? Thanks!

• Be aware, that since OS 8.1 factory effect presets are permanent and embedded in the software. These don't appear in All Presets/MyProfiler anymore, but in the editor effect list: When you chose a effect category followed by an Effect Tape. you see a selection list of factory effect presets. AllPresets/MyProfiler still includes your own effect presets and other presets e.g. output presets.

• Thank you for the explanation. I have also been wondering where all the effects went in Rig Manager. Luckily, my effects needs are pretty basic and I stored all of the basic effects that I use so they show up in Rig Manager. If I was a tweaker who liked to experiment with different effects on a regular basis I'd be pretty disappointed. Still an amazing device.

• Not sure what you're describing. All effects are still there in the Profiler and in RM. The difference in RM is that you now get the factory effects from a drop down menu instead of only from the Tree view. Although they're still in the TreeView under All Presets/My Profiler as well (maybe not organized well but you can always copy them to other folders in Local Library if you want). From the Profiler you just select a slot (A,B,C, etc.) then turn the Browse to get the effect list of effects currently in your Profiler.

If you say you're really missing the factory effects altogether you should probably contact support.