PBC Mastermind is not updating profile changes from Profiler

• Hi all - I am setting up a PBC Mastermind to control my profiler as well as my pedalboard. It is mostly working but I am stuck with a particular setting and was hoping for some guidance. I have a bunch of profiles organized in order and am using performance mode on the kemper. I am able to switch performances from the mastermind without difficulty. The problem is that when I change the effects on the profiler and save the file, then switch from one song to another and back again, the original profile is loaded and my changes are erased. Is there any way to have the profiler update to new settings while in performance mode?

• You can Store the Performance in "Local Library/All Performances/My Profiler" (which is the Directory that displays the Performances in your Profiler), or you can Store the Performance using the buttons on your Profiler.

Note: If you are in Performance Mode, and you Store a Performance Slot using the "Store Rig" command, you are not Storing the updated Performance Slot in the Performance. You are saving the edited Performance Slot as a Rig in the Browse Pool. You must Store the Performance to save the changes to the Performance Slot in the Performance,