• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tonights noodle is one of my inspired by maybe a well knownish band from the past things, however this time with a little more knowledge than I had before and pulling the drums forward from where I would have maybe had them in the past.

• Vocals, vocals, vocals... that screams for vocals Per :thumbup::)

Very well balanced mix and great songwriting. One of your best (noodles? Is that really a noodle?) in the last time. Cool tune, I like it!

• Very nice melodies in this one , very Beatlesque if you ask me , that great verse :) The tones fit very well the style too.

Yeah I also hear vocals here ;)

FYI I noticed a disturbing muddy band of frequencies in the snare tails on my yamaha hs7

• Thanks for checking it out chaps. Vocals would require finding a singer, maybe something for later on. I may start adding my own vox just for practice to tracks to try and learn how to mix with vocals and just upload the backing only if I get any vocal ideas.