Kemper stage latest update - High pitch crackle

• Hello all, I have just updated my Kemper stage with the latest update and I can detect a high pitched crackle going on in all of my profiles no matter how clean or distorted they are. Any ideas how to fix that? Thanks in advance.

• Are you using spdif?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Yes, spdif sync to the audio interface at 44.1kHz

Yeah that seems to break every once in a while. Of course the short term solution is to use analog.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hello all, I have just updated my Kemper stage with the latest update and I can detect a high pitched crackle going on in all of my profiles no matter how clean or distorted they are. Any ideas how to fix that? Thanks in advance.

Perhaps I am having the same problem? It has nothing to do with spdif as the other poster referenced. After updating my Stage last night all of the profiles are fizzy in addition to sounding like all of the bass and mids are shut off. I have not had the time yet to roll back and see if this issue persists.

• Perhaps I am having the same problem? It has nothing to do with spdif as the other poster referenced. After updating my Stage last night all of the profiles are fizzy in addition to sounding like all of the bass and mids are shut off. I have not had the time yet to roll back and see if this issue persists.

I think that you should do a factory reset of the Stage

• Please check out OS 8.6.6 which should solve S/PDIF glitches with some sampling rates on PROFILER Stage models as well as some other issues.

This OS is currently available as public beta. Rig Manager will recommend it, if "Beta" is selected in its Preferences. It can also be downloaded for USB flash drive upgrade here:

Download Operating System Beta Versions

Thanks guys, it seems that the problem has been solved, at least for me :)