Kemper Stage with Eventide H9

• Has anybody succesfully paired the Stage with an H9? I have it working through the send / return, but I can't figure out how to have the Kemper Stage tell the H9 which program to activate via MIDI.

• afraid I haven’t tried as I am enjoying the simplicity of a completely self contained solution with no need for external devices. However, it should work no problem at all. Have you read the Midi section in the manual?

• Use the H9 app. You can assign whatever preset you want to any midi command from the source device. I used to run two H&K Grandmeisters in stereo with an H9 and it was all linked together to the same foot controller. What you won't be able to do is control the KPA and the H9 independently with the same controller (well, not simply anyway. And not with the kemper controller). However if you want preset "X" to load on the H9 to go with preset "Y" on the kemper, that's pretty easy.

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• Thanks for the replies. I have done all of the steps described with this exception:

• Press “Edit”, “Slot Settings” > “MIDI Settings”, then select the MIDI program change numbers associated with the

currently loaded Slot. Repeat this step for every Slot you intend to send MIDI program changes from.

I'm not sure where this menu appears in the Kemper Stage, but I have not figured out how to have the Kemper tell the H9 to turn on a particular program. I've only managed to get the tempo synced between the two. I believe the step above is what I'm missing.