Mute Main Outs - but not the Headphone Out

• Is there a way to mute the Main Outs but not mute headphone out? So I can mute what goes to FOH but still listen to it via headphone out? I know the Tuner mutes main out, but it also mutes headphone out and like to check the opening chord / patch before starting the song and unmuting the main outs

• I don't think that's possible. :/

You can unlink the headphone out's volume so that it no longer responds to the master volume knob, allowing you to change the main out volume while leaving the headphones out as it is. But that setting doesn't affect the muting behavior of the tuner, and manually turning down the volume every time (and then quickly turning it back exactly to the original volume!) is a lot less convenient.

Could be a feature request!

• Thanks, yes thats true , I could unlink h/phone although I tend to leave the Main Outs fixed as -16db for FOH.

Just realised I can set Main Output to OFF in Output section pg1. Not super convenient but it'll do

A Tuner button thats able to 'Mute signal to Main Out', instead of just 'Mute Signal' to everywhere would be awesome