Virtual Highway - The final track/video from my about to be released album

• I've just uploaded the final track/video from my new album.

I used the Kemper for the entire album. First time I've never used an amp at all. The profiles were all from my own rig which is what prompted me to get the Kemper in the first place. The song was written by my good friend, Dave Sharp.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really like this! Would be a nice tune on an Arena album 8) Why always making comparison? ^^ But it somehow reminded me of the playing of John Mitchell from Arena and the synths also have a nice 80s / Genesis vibe.

• I really like this! Would be a nice tune on an Arena album 8) Why always making comparison? ^^ But it somehow reminded me of the playing of John Mitchell from Arena and the synths also have a nice 80s / Genesis vibe.

Thanks, Ibot! Yes, it definitely has an '80s feel to it. The track was actually written in 1986!

Cheers!