Kemper stage failing

• I had the strangest thing yesterday with my Stage. For some reason the outputs felt wrong, I had to increase the wolume a lot in order to get the signal feeding the BAM200 poweramp I have. Hard to explain, I have some rigs that increase the output by morphing in boosts but they did not seem to have an impact on the level.

So this morning I tried to init globals and got a DSP error , communication with DSP Board error.

Followed by a crash : profmidicodecscpp, line 1745 , virtual void access etc ...

I was on the previous beta release, updated to the latest release version ... hopefully all is fine now and this error is not hardware related !

I'll probably open a support ticket

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• I have had the exact same low volume, feels all wrong a number of times now on the stage (which only gets used couple of times a week), and never on my old trusty toaster (which is more on than off).

Typically need to pull power plug and reboot once or twice to get it back to normal. Once it stayed crappy and I had to play through another amp.

In my opinion it's a software problem. If you look over the forum there are a number of people with the same observations.

I'd advise Kemper to get a number of stages, and plug them in once every few days, and check if the sound is right.

• I have had the exact same low volume, feels all wrong a number of times now on the stage (which only gets used couple of times a week), and never on my old trusty toaster (which is more on than off).

Typically need to pull power plug and reboot once or twice to get it back to normal. Once it stayed crappy and I had to play through another amp.

In my opinion it's a software problem. If you look over the forum there are a number of people with the same observations.

I'd advise Kemper to get a number of stages, and plug them in once every few days, and check if the sound is right.

I have no idea what was the exact cause but reinstalled the firmware and never had an issue since ... That just reminded to always carry a usb stick with backups !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp