Legacy reverb conversions

• Many times I will find a rig that has an amazing sounding reverb and when I check, it's the Legacy reverb. In the manual it suggests not using them if you have a choice. When I try to duplicate the sound using the same perimeters using say a natural reverb or simple reverb, I never know what to do with the "extra" controls or I just can't replicate it as well.

Does anybody else find the legacy reverb to be good as well and use it instead of the "new and better" reverbs? I'm guessing many of these rigs were using the legacy because there wasn't the choices then and I always feel when I use them that I'm missing something instead of just using my ears and saying "that's good".

• Change it by selecting "Load Type". See description from the manual. I think this works also when switching from legacy reverb to a newer reverb effect.

Preselect a new effect type and press the soft button “Load Type”. This effectively locks all parameter settings,...

“Load Type” will often make the choice of algorithms easier: for example, you can make a dedicated setting for a

wah effect, and then step through the various wah types

• Change it by selecting "Load Type". See description from the manual. I think this works also when switching from legacy reverb to a newer reverb effect.

I never thought of that, that's a great idea if it works! Thank you for not giving me a "use your ears" answer.