Ginger Candy

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tonights noodle, still experimenting with acoustic guitar sounds and mixing especially while I have this loaner Martin to play with. which seems to nail those 70's acoustic tones with ease.

• Thanks for checking it out chaps!

waraba I also used UADs Pultec plugin a little aggressively so that’s what gives it that brighter jingle jangle overcoming any string age. Though I think I overdid it, there’s a point where it’s great and a point where it becomes tiring to listen to fro extended periods.

BayouTexan Thanks. Sigh, I’m thinking I’m going to have to start saving up. My acoustics have wonderful tones of their own but just don’t have this almost gut/lute like presence and very warm sound that just seems to fit pretty easily with everything else without much work at all.