Remote controller for Kemper Stage

• Basically, for Kemper Stage users, when at home it would be great to have the opposite of what the toaster or rack owners have in the remote pedal board controller. Have a remote that essentially looks like the toaster that I can have on a table or desk with the full suite of controls. Probably stupid from a business standpoint, but I would love it and I think many others would as well, could also be amazing to have the power amp in that unit to avoid having to create a power amp version of the stage. Currently I have a midi mixer board that I map to MIDI inputs but its nowhere near as easy to use as the real thing.

• I have my Stage up off the floor at home on a laptop stand next to me - at desk height, on a slight angle. Works a treat.

I have the expression pedals at my feet using longer cables.. including a small foot switch for incrementing rigs/performances.

Rig Manager is up on the computer and I’m finding I’m using it more and more.. but I do still interact with the Stage from time to time.

• I wonder if the iPad app could also be of help here?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I know that the virtual knobs in rig manager "work" but one of the things that made kempers adored is the interaction with the knobs of an amp, and none of these solves the missing power amp. Yes you could do all kinds of other things to get kinda sorta something similar, such as my midi controller and I don't know why you would want something your dirty shoes have been all over and on dirty stages on your desk. Having a pedal board in front of your face or a laptop/tablet in front of me takes me away from the music so I don't think these are good options. I'm not trying to find a workaround to having an amp and a pedal board, I would pay an extra $470 for this just like the toaster owners would pay that for the floor remote.