Kemper is placing the current rig I am profiling in my performance slot

• This only happens, if you chose to enter Profiler Mode from Performance Mode.

Normally you start from Browser Mode selecting a Rig from your browse pool as a foundation there and then enter Profiler Mode, the resulting PROFILE can immediately be stored in your browse pool.

But even if you created a new PROFILE in a Slot of a Performance, it gets stored in the browse pool and it isn't permanently baked into the Performacne if you don't store the Performance.

• So everyone here always magically knows what I am doing wrong? I got ya. Thanks for nothing. It is a flash memory , or cache issue that will probably never be solved. I did not think it was a big deal until after creating one profile it completely initialized a performance of mine ( luckily I had it backed up ) First of all , if it is initializing performances there is no way to store a performance the way you want it until said performance is transferred back to profiler from a backup source, Secondly I do not want any amp I profile editing my performances ( that is what the store function is for while under the performance mode), I do not see anything in the manual that refers to quickly clicking past performance back to browser mode with your fingers crossed. Also there is nothing in the manual that says while going into performance mode from profiler mode be sure to select a new performance so as not to store an undesired rig in that performance. Why put browse functions on if the profiler software can just alter my performance without operator input in the desired mode. I never should have posted , because I solved the problem by just making sure a new performance was loaded before the profiling process, but at this point I see the time would have been better spent writing my own manual. My mistake.

• Why all the snark? I mean, jeez.

You asked a question, got a direct answer…. didn’t like it…..and chose to be all pissy about it.

Welcome to life as an adult. Or not.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Blame the unit for your mistake instead of reading the directions, which someone posted here for you, then lash out at the person from Kemper that tries to help you. You may want to check your forum edicate. I think it is broken.

• What was my mistake again? Besides expecting results in a forum , instead of people trying to tell me to settle or what I am doing wrong when they have never even occupied the same 10 feet of space as me? There seems to be a lot of you types on here that love to hijack threads , and give non-solutions. I mean you know anywhere else I can report a firmware bug for Kemper ? They never tried to help me they tried to tell me what I was doing wrong when I did no such thing. Does your kemper place your last profiled amp into a saved performance , without touching the browse knob while switching to performance mode from profiler? Why do you care? It ain't like they said can you be more explicit in their first response. The moderator in fact responded by telling me what I was doing wrong instead of realizing they have no clue how it happened. Is there some kind of rule against switching to perform mode from profiler mode when the session is done that I failed to read in the manual? Last time I checked no changes should occur to your performance mode until you select a new rig for the slot , and save.

Edited 3 times, last by Pwrslave ().

• What was my mistake again? Besides expecting results in a forum , instead of people trying to tell me to settle or what I am doing wrong when they have never even occupied the same 10 feet of space as me? There seems to be a lot of you types on here that love to hijack threads , and give non-solutions. I mean you know anywhere else I can report a firmware bug for Kemper ? They never tried to help me they tried to tell me what I was doing wrong when I did no such thing. Does your kemper place your last profiled amp into a saved performance , without touching the browse knob while switching to performance mode from profiler? Why do you care? It ain't like they said can you be more explicit in their first response. The moderator in fact responded by telling me what I was doing wrong instead of realizing they have no clue how it happened. Is there some kind of rule against switching to perform mode from profiler mode when the session is done that I failed to read in the manual? Last time I checked no changes should occur to your performance mode until you select a new rig for the slot , and save.

You came in really hot on this topic. Do you have any experience troubleshooting an issue with a customer? Burkhard was trying to start a troubleshooting dialog with you. He is very knowledgeable with the Kemper. He also knows the most common causes to repeat issues. He was trying to eliminate a very common mistake made by users. Instead of engaging in the troubleshooting with him you came back with a complaint that there was an issue they would never fix. If it was truly an issue others would probably have experienced it as well. I have profiled my amps and never experienced the issue you had. You didn't seem to want any real help. You just wanted to complain and insult people instead of actively participating in the troubleshooting. You are never going to get good results with this approach on any forum. I am active on multiple forums like this and they all have very helpful and knowledgeable people on them. However, if you come in hot like you did with insults and are not willing to have a civil conversation and participate in actually troubleshooting your issue you are going to get this type of response, no matter what forum you are on.

• You came in really hot on this topic. Do you have any experience troubleshooting an issue with a customer? Burkhard was trying to start a troubleshooting dialog with you. He is very knowledgeable with the Kemper. He also knows the most common causes to repeat issues. He was trying to eliminate a very common mistake made by users. Instead of engaging in the troubleshooting with him you came back with a complaint that there was an issue they would never fix. If it was truly an issue others would probably have experienced it as well. I have profiled my amps and never experienced the issue you had. You didn't seem to want any real help. You just wanted to complain and insult people instead of actively participating in the troubleshooting. You are never going to get good results with this approach on any forum. I am active on multiple forums like this and they all have very helpful and knowledgeable people on them. However, if you come in hot like you did with insults and are not willing to have a civil conversation and participate in actually troubleshooting your issue you are going to get this type of response, no matter what forum you are on.

When did I insult them? Secondly if you read the very first reply to my issue , it does in fact blame operator error. He says " it only happens when entering profiler mode from performance mode. " I never entered profiler mode from performance mode, and I assumed I would get some ridiculous answer that means nothing, He could have at least listed ways to clear the cache, and reach all the systems menus on startup (flash menu etc. ) There is absolutely no way I should have to select an empty performance then click back to browser mode to begin with a rig , then hope I was on an empty unsaved performance to keep from screwing up my performance slots. Yes I was rude, but they also have the ability to delete my comments. I paid thousands of dollars for this stuff which were earned by my patience , and sweat. If you got a problem with the way I handled it then you can shut your computer off, or they can end my account. I was sent to the forum via Kemper from the last time I had an issue. So blame them. There seems to be a large percentage of forum participants that poo poo all over what others ask or suggest , as if you are all trying to make the thread author settle , and give up.