Kemper is placing the current rig I am profiling in my performance slot

• That is funny I do not recall opening a support ticket being in the moderator's advice, I do however recall something about " it only happening when I switch from performance mode to profiler mode then bla bla bla we assume you did not read the manual " Besides they will probably just ask me to check the forum. Here is a manual , oh by the way we also have a forum- oh no no no we don't want you here did you try reading the manual? Gimme a break. I know this is dependent upon labor cost , but did you ever think they could ask for a backup of my kemper via email plug it into one of their units , and diagnose the software? I did , but everyone just treats me like somebody who does not read manuals.
    IT IS NOT EFFECIENT FOR MY UNIT TO DEPOSIT A NEW RIG IN MY PERFORMANCE MODE EVERY TIME I MAKE A NEW PROFILE. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE MANUAL ABOUT MAKING SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY PERFORMANCE SELECTED SO AS NOT TO RUIN YOUR SETTINGS , WHEN WANTING TO MAKE A PROFILE.

Edited once, last by Pwrslave ().

• That is funny I do not recall opening a support ticket being in the moderator's advice, I do however recall something about " it only happening when I switch from performance mode to profiler mode then bla bla bla we assume you did not read the manual " Besides they will probably just ask me to check the forum. Here is a manual , oh by the way we also have a forum- oh no no no we don't want you here did you try reading the manual? Gimme a break. I know this is dependent upon labor cost , but did you ever think they could ask for a backup of my kemper via email plug it into one of their units , and diagnose the software? I did , but everyone just treats me like somebody who does not read manuals.
    IT IS NOT EFFECIENT FOR MY UNIT TO DEPOSIT A NEW RIG IN MY PERFORMANCE MODE EVERY TIME I MAKE A NEW PROFILE. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE MANUAL ABOUT MAKING SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY PERFORMANCE SELECTED SO AS NOT TO RUIN YOUR SETTINGS , WHEN WANTING TO MAKE A PROFILE.

1st of all calm down and then open support ticket. That is best thing you can do instead of shouting on and blaming everybody! And please dont't respond to my post!

• being in the moderator's advice

To be fair "the moderator" isn't a moderator but one of Kemper's most senior software team so of anyone knows how this. Thing works it's going to be Burkhard.

Besides they will probably just ask me to check the forum.

they will never ask you to check the forum.

Gimme a break. I know this is dependent upon labor cost , but did you ever think they could ask for a backup of my kemper via email plug it into one of their units , and diagnose the software?

Actually, that's exactly what they normally do if you bother to open a support ticket.

I can only assume you are doing this for a bit of a laugh trying to see how much you can wind up members of the forum. I presume you're having a lot of fun now.

• When did I insult them? Secondly if you read the very first reply to my issue , it does in fact blame operator error. He says " it only happens when entering profiler mode from performance mode. " I never entered profiler mode from performance mode, and I assumed I would get some ridiculous answer that means nothing, He could have at least listed ways to clear the cache, and reach all the systems menus on startup (flash menu etc. ) There is absolutely no way I should have to select an empty performance then click back to browser mode to begin with a rig , then hope I was on an empty unsaved performance to keep from screwing up my performance slots. Yes I was rude, but they also have the ability to delete my comments. I paid thousands of dollars for this stuff which were earned by my patience , and sweat. If you got a problem with the way I handled it then you can shut your computer off, or they can end my account. I was sent to the forum via Kemper from the last time I had an issue. So blame them. There seems to be a large percentage of forum participants that poo poo all over what others ask or suggest , as if you are all trying to make the thread author settle , and give up.

The statement that this is a problem that they are never going to fix was an insult. He was trying to help you. You insulted Kemper as a company with that statement. Would you be eager to help someone that was throwing around statements like that about your company or product?

I don't believe they wanted you to come on the forum and be rude to people. It is laughable that you want me to blame Kemper for your rudeness since they sent you here. I believe your perception of this form is pretty far off base. There are many threads on here where people asked for help with an issue and received it and resolved the issue they were having. Most of the issues are usually user error. There is rarely a software issue at the root of the problem, except in the beta releases. The best way to handle your issue is to use the directions that were posted in this thread for you from the manual and see if you still have an issue. If you do, open a support incident.

That is funny I do not recall opening a support ticket being in the moderator's advice, I do however recall something about " it only happening when I switch from performance mode to profiler mode then bla bla bla we assume you did not read the manual " Besides they will probably just ask me to check the forum. Here is a manual , oh by the way we also have a forum- oh no no no we don't want you here did you try reading the manual? Gimme a break. I know this is dependent upon labor cost , but did you ever think they could ask for a backup of my kemper via email plug it into one of their units , and diagnose the software? I did , but everyone just treats me like somebody who does not read manuals.

He was trying to help troubleshoot the issue with you. If he would have determined that it was actually a software issue he would have suggested that you open a support incident. Again, there are plenty of examples of this process on here.