FW 1.1 Release version - new Factory rigs (new amp as well)

• holy s***!!!

these ruppert profiles are INSANE! the "1962 Electro" and the "K.Model 1962"... anybody knows which amps those are?

Digging the 1962 Electro as well!! Fantastic sound!!! 8o 8o 8o

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi I am thrilled you dig them!

The K. Model is a Kay Model 703 1962:
    This is a profile I made of a vintage amp I used when I recorded with the late virtuoso blues harp player Jr. Wells.
    It has a perfect funky, dirty Chicago blues sound that the Kemper profiled exact!

The Electro is a 1962 Danelectro Twin Twelve 300 I have and the profile is very true.
    Only difference is the original physically rattles when its cranked :)

Bill

holy s***!!!

these ruppert profiles are INSANE! the "1962 Electro" and the "K.Model 1962"... anybody knows which amps those are?

The K. Model is a Kay Model 703 1962:
    This is a profile I made of a vintage amp I used when I recorded with the late virtuoso blues harp player Jr. Wells.
    It has a perfect funky, dirty Chicago blues sound that the Kemper profiled exact!

That is the standout rig in this pack - many many thanks Bill!

I couldn't work out what the 703 cab was - now I know!

• Awesome! Interestingly, I was playing Bill's Kay profile the night before the new rig pack was released, REALLY digging it, and thinking to myself "man, I'd really love to see some more unique and unusual profiles like this - access to these kind of sounds is one of many areas where the KPA really shines". And here comes this new pack of rigs -
    Thank you very much!