Best STL Amp Preset pack for Djent/Metalcore?

• I'm gonna keep it short, I know which amps and stuff are good for djent tones... the question is which ones are worth it. I like that nice "clangy" type of sound when I'm doing individual string riffs and of course the nice chug that smacks you in the face. The main ones I'm looking at right now are the Invective or 5153 profiles, if you guys have any insight or other suggestions for profiles that would help a ton!

• The STL stuff is really nice IMO. I have purchased several packs. The best advice I can give is go through them and listen to the various sample packs and see what you like.

GGD (Get Good Drums) has a nice pack as well.

If you want a nice blend of multiple flavors the Blackbird Studio pack is nice.

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

• Get the free Peavey Invective pack! I also have their paid 5150 III pack and it's sick.

Yeah talk about convenient, I got it last night so ig I'll use their halloween discount to buy the 5153 pack too!