RM duplicate/erase some of my rigs…

• Hi,

had a problem 2 times with rig manager.

I only have 5 profiles in my Stage, I only keep the 5 presets I use live.
    my presets are clearly named

!#1 clean

!#2 breakup

!#3 crunch

!#4 distortion

!#5 lead

After editing them on the unit it self I decided to create a backup and drag/drop those rigs in a folder. I plugged the stage to RM, went to profiler section and did the drag and drop, no problem.

Then I decided to check some other profiles from the rig manager folders, no problem.

Then got back to the profiler folder and what a surprise X(

My « !#5 lead »rig was not here anymore, instead there was a duplicated « #4 distortion », I loaded both and the !#5 had really disappeared.

Disconnected immediately the stage, rebooted it and didn’t solve the problem, my rig had just disappeared…X(

lucky that I had done a backup just before the problem.

What happened and when will this be solved.

Till this day I will not use RM any more. Too much problems.

i had this problem before but was solved by simply disconnecting the Stage

Edited once, last by JoshuaL1 ().

• I have had some rigs look like they were overwritten in rig manager before but it was a display issue. The profile was still in the Kemper. I just pulled the USB cable and put it back in and that caused a refresh read from the Kemper into rig manager. The only other thing I can think of is just to make sure you are looking in performance mode and not browse mode, unless you have the profiles setup the same in both modes.

• I’m not sure exactly what you did but it looks likely that you may have had Slot #5 in your performance active so when you previewed the other rigs they were actually loaded into the activated slot.

i was in browse mode.

I have had some rigs look like they were overwritten in rig manager before but it was a display issue. The profile was still in the Kemper. I just pulled the USB cable and put it back in and that caused a refresh read from the Kemper into rig manager. The only other thing I can think of is just to make sure you are looking in performance mode and not browse mode, unless you have the profiles setup the same in both modes.

i was in browse mode. My presets are not stored as performances. Had too much problems.
    i also had the overwritten display issue, but this time it was not only that.