BLITTLE Profiles

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bought them - sounds good so far. Will check more tomorrow. Welcome onboard!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Still have to dive in of course. Perhaps a few more profiles with a bit higher gain would be great. Another thing is to premap boost pedals (at least) to remote/stage buttons.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• i only had a few minutes to try, but already like the ZAKK Profiles very much.

i also like how it sounds with the Kabinet, when i for example select the greenback imprint for your greanback profiles.

i would appreciate if in the Cabinet section the matching imprints were already selected.

• Still have to dive in of course. Perhaps a few more profiles with a bit higher gain would be great. Another thing is to premap boost pedals (at least) to remote/stage buttons.

I did that on certain profiles, but not all. I figure other may not like everything that I do. But all of the artist profiles have remote buttons programmed. As far as higher gain, the 800 only goes so far. I included a couple of SD-1 profiles to boost. The Kemper Drives are pretty excellent as well. The Kemper Drives I programmed were meticulously tweaked versions of my HWTS808 and SD-1w

• i only had a few minutes to try, but already like the ZAKK Profiles very much.

i also like how it sounds with the Kabinet, when i for example select the greenback imprint for your greanback profiles.

i would appreciate if in the Cabinet section the matching imprints were already selected.

I don’t have a Kemper Kab, so I’m not sure I would want to select those if I can’t hear how they would sound. But maybe something to think about later if I grab the Kab, thanks!

• Had a first quick lap today and was digging these. It is always a promising start when the profile works and feels just as good out of the gate with both studio monitors and kab /w imprints. Need to spend some more time with some more SPL, but so far so good! 8):thumbup:

• Had a first quick lap today and was digging these. It is always a promising start when the profile works and feels just as good out of the gate with both studio monitors and kab /w imprints. Need to spend some more time with some more SPL, but so far so good! 8):thumbup:

Glad to hear it!! I need to get a Kemper Kab.. I just play mine through a Fryette PS2 and a real cab now, but I’d love to hear those Speaker Imprints. Thanks for the purchase ??