Quality of Kemper effects 2021?

• A shop loading paid profiles at no extra charge seems kinda suspect. I hope they're paying the profile makers.

I have seen/heard a Podcast where MBritt and HW (Tonejunkie) are promoting this deal, so they are cool with it and I would think that they also get something out of that.

• Hi,

i think, verb and delays are « high grades » but I’m having a hard time getting a good Octaver tone, if someone could share their settings for this one it could be great.
    I’m used to simple boss oc and can’t find that « mojo » with the kemper.

Also difficult to get a auto wha tone that I like like my guyatone.

But others effects are really great.

• I really hope the modulation effects get a full upgrade soon. They aren’t bad but I can’t get a good Univibe sound to save my life. And the rotary is workable but not very inspiring imo.

I do like the phaser and use it quite a bit, although again I think it could be better.

Tremolo is fine.

I’m not a chorus or flanger guy so I don’t have much of an opinion there.

Please Kemper…hit those mod effects next!

Thanks.

• The only external effects I use are:
    1) Talk Box - can't get around that one.

2) Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah

3) Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe 2

4) TC Electronics Polytune

The real wah is more responsive compared to the expression pedal wah no matter what.
    The MDV is just easier to set and change settings on the fly. Plus, I spent a lot on the Fulltone gear and they're going to get used. :D
    The TC tuner is faster and EASIER TO SEE than the Remote's screen.

But.......if there was a situation in which I had to use all Kemper equivalents, it wouldn't bug me too much.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• I wonder if there is some way the boffins at Kemper could use the Return Input for a mic which could control the talk box FX in a more responsive and realistic manner than the current pedal arrangement ?

That would be Frampton/Walsh Badass! But you still have to suck a tube somehow. :D

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.