Looking for some Mesa Badlander profiles

• You and me both, pal. I bought the Tonewars ones which were a bit inflexible. It’s strange so many people, in particular the commercial profilers, don’t have them yet. Maybe it’s the Covid/supply chain issue…

From the profiles I’ve got it’s basically a Dual Rec with a boost similar to an SD1 up front. The sound just isn’t that different. I’d wait until you get some on the RE or until someone like Choptones or Crazy Pete gets hold of one.

• You and me both, pal. I bought the Tonewars ones which were a bit inflexible. It’s strange so many people, in particular the commercial profilers, don’t have them yet. Maybe it’s the Covid/supply chain issue…

From the profiles I’ve got it’s basically a Dual Rec with a boost similar to an SD1 up front. The sound just isn’t that different. I’d wait until you get some on the RE or until someone like Choptones or Crazy Pete gets hold of one.

• ... It’s strange so many people, in particular the commercial profilers, don’t have them yet. Maybe it’s the Covid/supply chain issue…

LMAO. Maybe it's a monetary issue that people can't afford to buy a new $$$ amp every time one comes out. ;)

If you got a job at Guitar Center then you could profile all the new amps you want during lunch time. 8)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• With any luck it’ll force them to drop their prices a bit once the market contracts back again, although I doubt it.

I still think it’s bizarre that so few have at least profiled the Badlander given it’s so sought after. They’re definitely out there…