Fairly new user, looking for some advice ,,thank you

• Hi all, hope you are all good:)

i have a Kemper Powered Rack plus Remote Footswitch ,

just wondering if anyone might have any idea, as to why there doesn't seem to be enough power getting to my footswitch,

i am taking a .50cm Cat5e straight RJ45 to right angled Up RL45 ethernet patch lead from back of kemper

into a Neutrik NE8FDPB RJ45 feed through connector switch, that is in a blanking 1u plate at the front,,

from the front connector switch i am using CP5EE1Y010 Cat Netwerkkabel, ethercon -ethercon 10m cable to my footswitch any ideas /

many thanks

Kenny

• From the Main Manual 8.5, page 298:

Cabling

The the PROFILER PROFILER and PROFILER Remote communicate with each other via an ethernet cable. The cable included in Remote package with its Neutrik® etherCON® cable connector carrier has been carefully selected and is perfectly suited for this purpose. If you decide to use any 3rd party cable, please make sure it meets our quality standards. The diameter of the wire is the critical factor. The cable delivered with the Remote meets American Wire Gauge 24 (AWG), which can support up to 7.5m (22ft) length. AWG 26 cables have a sma ller diameter and can only support up to 5m (15ft). Cables with higher AWG e.g. AWG 28 should not be used Cables in excess of 10m (30ft) might require a Power over Ethernet with the Remote Injector (PoE Injector).