Stage and FOH settings

• I tried the Kemper stage for the first time in a band situation . I’m not understanding how to set up the stage and FOH volumes. I plugged my stage monitor to the 1/4 inch jacks and FOH to the xlr input. For some reason I couldn’t adjust my stage monitor volume. I did have the stage monitor checked and the FOH at -12db.
    My stage monitor had a clicking sound going thru it with this setup, no issues once I took FOH out of the loop.

• In order to adjust the volumes independently, you need your monitor connected to the Monitor Out and the FOH to the XLRs. The Main Out has both XLR and 1/4 inch jacks, but they aren't intended to be used at the same time.

• In order to adjust the volumes independently, you need your monitor connected to the Monitor Out and the FOH to the XLRs. The Main Out has both XLR and 1/4 inch jacks, but they aren't intended to be used at the same time.

Ok thanks

So possibly I may of connected XLR and 1/4 inch both in the main out. That would explain why I couldn’t control the volume, may also explain the clicking sound