Rig Manager acting strange since update?

• Hey guys. Since I updated my Profiler Stage early this week I’ve noticed that Rig Manager is acting a little strange.

For example, I have a Wah locked to Slot A in the stomps section and previously if I loaded up a profile with FX in it, it would stay there. Now if the profile I load up has say, a gate in Slot A, it will display the Gate in that slot but still act as the wah?

Is there any fix for this or can I roll back the firmware or whatever?

thanks

• I have also noted that there is a great amount of lag in the communications from the Rig Manager to the Kemper via the USB. If I save a performance using Rig Manager controls, there is more than usual lag before the Kemper executes the command.

• We had this locking issue in Rig Manager, but I think, it has been fixed in latest revisions. I cannot reproduce it in OS 8.6.6 with Rig Manager 3.2.63 Windows as well as macOS regardless if I initiate locking in Rig Manager or in the OS.

Make sure you are really using latest versions. If this is already the case, please restart both, unlock the modules and lock once again. Perhaps there is a left over of an earlier revision. Otherwise please open a support ticket and really descibe the steps how to reproduce the issues, step by step and in great detail incl, which mode, which transactions on PROFILER and which in Rig Manager .... What you describe might not be as generic as you might think.

• We had this locking issue in Rig Manager, but I think, it has been fixed in latest revisions. I cannot reproduce it in OS 8.6.6 with Rig Manager 3.2.63 Windows as well as macOS regardless if I initiate locking in Rig Manager or in the OS.

Where can I find Rig Manager 3.2.63? Latest version available in support/downloads section is 3.2.57. Also when I click "Check for Updates" within RM 3.2.57 I've got messsage that RM is up to date.