Rig volume problem.

• When in performance mode, I noticed that one of my rigs (rig 3) is quieter than my clean channel (rig 2). So I upped the rig volume and pressed the store button and saved it. But whenever I go back to it after turning it off again, or going into browser mode, the rig volume is back to where it was even though I saved it. Am I doing something wrong?

• Rig volume of the rig in particular performance and rig volume of the rig in browser mode are two completely independent things! So if you want ro adjust both you have to do it twice.

How did you actualy adjust rig volume and what profiler you have? For Stage you have to go Rig - Rig Volume - Save. Since I am Stage owner I only feel that for other versions there is dedicated Rig volume knob.

• When in performance mode, I noticed that one of my rigs (rig 3) is quieter than my clean channel (rig 2). So I upped the rig volume and pressed the store button and saved it. But whenever I go back to it after turning it off again, or going into browser mode, the rig volume is back to where it was even though I saved it. Am I doing something wrong?

Have you ever tried to reload the Performance?

1) You have to press save twice to ensure its saved

2) rigs in browser and performance will be different

3) I assume you are saving on the profiler and not through Rig Manager? There are times in rig manager where this doesn't always work