In the beginening...

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wanted to go in a different direction with this one, play around a little not be quite so damn pedestrian yet I don't think I managed it this time. I'll know it when I find it. Anyhow, bass tuning quite counter to the actual chords at some points, subtle flanging on the drums, long instrumental intro leading to an instrumental, it can only be prog rock.

• Brilliant Per, what a movie soundtrack. I like the long intro... (hero sitting alone at a lake, staring into distance, thinking, putting last stone on a grave, at 1:20 standing up moving back to motor cycle... rest of the tune: Way into big city...). Inspiring as you see :thumbup:8)

• Yeah wonderful intro with that french horn , really cinematic. I liked the rock part also , great tone.

The kemper has such an amazing palette of tones , pretty incredible on a guitarist perspective , your work is a real testimony .

• Thanks chaps!

deadman42 thanks, I had to stop myself from going in the direction that felt natural for the second part because I feel like I’ve already done that. So breaking off into retro rock felt more challenging and interesting.

Thanks waraba unfortunately I don’t really use the Kemper to its full potential, I seem to constantly come back to a relatively small number of profiles and not even do much FX or editing on the unit.

• Brilliant Per, what a movie soundtrack. I like the long intro... (hero sitting alone at a lake, staring into distance, thinking, putting last stone on a grave, at 1:20 standing up moving back to motor cycle... rest of the tune: Way into big city...). Inspiring as you see :thumbup:8)

I like your imagimanation Brother Michael. :D

Yes, nice change Per. My only complaint is that the heavier part faded out too-soon; I wanted more! 8)

• I like your imagimanation Brother Michael. :D

Thanks a lot Nicky, appreciated :) Actually I am a little into story boards for films for quite some time and I like the inspiration in both directions a lot. Making music for a film as well as thinking of visualization for certain music. The sketch above though is rather very simple cliche plus a little drama... 8o

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wanted to go in a different direction with this one, play around a little not be quite so damn pedestrian yet I don't think I managed it this time. I'll know it when I find it. Anyhow, bass tuning quite counter to the actual chords at some points, subtle flanging on the drums, long instrumental intro leading to an instrumental, it can only be prog rock.

After reading the title, I thought you meant this speech:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Movie soundtracks are one of my favorite things to listen to. Especially in scenes where there are no actor's lines and the music has to communicate to the audience the thoughts and emotions of the actors. Keep making movies, Per!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.