Multilenguaje kemper all

• If you want to learn to fly then you need to learn English. If you want to learn Rock and Roll then you need to learn English. The Kemper is a powerful rock and roll machine and even more powerful than an airplane, so you need to learn English. :P

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• really, it's German made so why not German first and English 2nd. Or English last. Or English not at all.

Yeah ..... And Yamaha and Korg keyboards only has japanese on their displays ....... :wacko:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• really, it's German made so why not German first and English 2nd. Or English last. Or English not at all.

Simple Economics --- Americans spend more and buy more stuff than any other country on the planet. Americans only like the English language.

• just being the underdog here but I feel all languages are important and should not be lost to a colonial language

Please do not use word like "colonial" in this context :cursing:

English is not my native language and of course I would be more than happy to have everything translated in Czech (in my case). But I am also realistic that in case of company like Kemper it is not possible. And from the variety of all languages English is the best choice! Kemper is not Microsoft!

• You guys who speak and read more than one language should be proud! I know some friends from across the Atlantic that can easily speak five different languages in one paragraph without a single hesitation. Impressive!

• the colonial I’m referring to is English it was brought by a small group who tried to erase any history or culture that was there before them. Or in my case descendant of enslaved people. I wish I could speak other languages but sadly here in the US, we are culturally illiterate.

• the colonial I’m referring to is English it was brought by a small group who tried to erase any history or culture that was there before them. Or in my case descendant of enslaved people. I wish I could speak other languages but sadly here in the US, we are culturally illiterate.

I'm not.

• not pointing fingers but in my travels around I notice how most Americans look past the world and only at themselves, others I’ve met in my travels were more open to others such as artists/entertainers like yourself. . But that’s my opinion on it.

• I usually prefer reading English technical documentation related to guitar and audio equipment compared to my native language. The technical terms seem more crisp and clear. In German I often need to translate into English to guess the meaning.

• many english guitar related terms have become the norm - it's not unusual at all to use 'gain', or 'overdrive' etc. in an otherwise german sentence.
    often, the english terms are also shorter and work better on a display where 'real estate' is always an issue, no matter the size.

• What is the German or Spanish translation for “Marshall” “Fender” ?

The writing on the real amps are all In English, how did you ever survive? Lol

All kidding aside, the user manuals are multi-lingual, so you can go from there.

I own a pedal that has Japanese writing on it (Belle Epoch) and have no idea how to read it although I did look it up. Makes the pedal unique to me.

I do see how some things would be easier for you, so I can understand the request. There is always the various language sub forums on this site. So that’s a good place too!

Qué tengas un lido dia