Weird sounds from Kemper - Any ideas?

• Hey good people. I just found out, that my Kemper has this weird sound underneath the amp sound. Really annoying. I cannot figure out, what it is. I hope you can point me in the right direction somehow. I tried to attach two small audio files with two different guitars, but I don't know how to upload small mp3's :/. I have tried 3 guitars and a lot of different profiles with gain. It does not go away. There is no effects active on the profile. It sounds like a weird delay effect. Any ideas? Any ideas on how I can upload the files?

I just updated the Profiler and RM a couple of days ago.

• Sounds like aliasing, maybe. What's your recording signal path? Are you able to record a dry DI along with any future samples, and can you upload the profiles as well for testing/reamping (if they are not commercial profiles of course)?

• My signal path: Guitar -> Kemper through s/pdif -> Cubase 11. I’m using a Focusrite Saffire 14 Pro. The sound is there all the time. Not only on recordings. Also just playing. I’ve tried many different amp profiles in the Kemper. I don’t think sharing these will help, or? I could just select one from Kemper themselves and the sound is on there. And you have this profile available as well. And I just heard clips of aliasing. It doesn’t sound like this. But maybe I’m wrong.

• Hi b_ryan.

Do you hear the sound if you connect headphones directly to the PROFILER? If not, then the problem is downstream.

Try the headphones connected to the Focusrite Saffire 14 Pro.

• Hi b_ryan.

Do you hear the sound if you connect headphones directly to the PROFILER? If not, then the problem is downstream.

Try the headphones connected to the Focusrite Saffire 14 Pro.

Exactly.

I would also disconnect every cable from the profiler, including the USB cable. So, guitar, guitar cable, headphones are the only connections.

Still happening?: Try a different guitar cable.

No difference?: try a reset. (after saving everything)

or was noise gone with all cables unplugged?: Add your other connections back one at a time until it appears again.

I'm pretty sure I've heard those weird sounds before, just can't remember what caused them. Possibly it was something with the audio interface.

• I listened to both sound clips and, to my ears, had this exact same problem a couple days ago. It persisted even after a couple reboots and trying different profiles. I was stumped and was planning on opening up a support case but the next day the problem went away and it hasn't come back since.

I use headphones directly into the kpa.

• I listened to both sound clips and, to my ears, had this exact same problem a couple days ago. It persisted even after a couple reboots and trying different profiles. I was stumped and was planning on opening up a support case but the next day the problem went away and it hasn't come back since.

I use headphones directly into the kpa.

Weird. Just tried it today. It seems like it’s gone now :/ .