reverb pedal like the ionosphere reverb

• heyhey!

i've never been too deep into pedals but i kinda like big and chunky pedalboards and turning knobs and all that.

i've got a kemper recently and i really enjoy the reverbs on it, especially the ionosphere one. combined with a volume pedal and some bending everything has instant blade runner vibes, i LOVE it.

do you guys know if there's any pedal that does something similar? i've digged through thomann and youtube, but haven't seen anything quite like it yet :(

thanks! :)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• thanks!

unfortunately i forgot to mention that im particualarly looking for something like the brass parameter.

big sky and especially blackhole are really nice, but none of those do the brass thing of the ionosphere :(

• I'm not sure what you mean by brass, but GFI Specular Reverb, Meris Mercury 7, Source Audio Ventris, Strymon Nightsky and the Earthquaker Afterneath are all worth looking at.

• I'm not sure what you mean by brass, but GFI Specular Reverb, Meris Mercury 7, Source Audio Ventris, Strymon Nightsky and the Earthquaker Afterneath are all worth looking at.

Brass is one of the unique parameters available with the Ionosphere Reverb.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche