Jungle Fever

• New mix done . This one needed some complex drum riffs for it and took a while to lay it all out - which is okay since I needed more breaks from guitar to keep my trigger finger at bay. I also wanted to push the bass guitar as low as I could go on the low end to see how thumping I could get. I love how music starts as a simple riff and turns into a full song with just the addition of bass and drums. I'm still meh at soloing. Sorry for that.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• Nice progress! It is just screaming out for some nice chunky rhythm guitar work as well.

Thanks Per. I'm trying to keep most mixes to just a three instrument ensemble. I figure if I can do a lot with just those three then any additions later will be a piece of cake.

• Your definitely getting better at your production, great job, sounds brilliant. Agree with the guys above, I find when I record melody style guitar parts that I need a rhythm guitar following the chord progression to fill everything out but that’s just me.

• Ok... that's three votes to add some chunky rhythm. Guess I need to add it in.

Thanks guys for keeping me moving in the right direction with all these mixes. :thumbup: