Midi Sync

• Hi!

Anyone knows how to sync the midi clock that I'm sending to the Kemper?

In Kemper I connected the midi cable into the midi input and on my midi keyboard I plug it into midi output. I set up everything in my daw for sent the midi clock, through my Keyboard to Kemper, but I don't know where I have to go in Kemper for program the midi clock for stay in sync with my daw.

Please help!

• Thanks, but I can't make it works. I connected everything good but it doesn't appear that small "c". It supposed that this process will be automatically, right? So I shouldn't do anything at System Settings...?

• Thanks, but I can't make it works. I connected everything good but it doesn't appear that small "c". It supposed that this process will be automatically, right? So I shouldn't do anything at System Settings...?

I don't have my own experience with midi & kemper. Just wanted to point you to the resource where I would go 1st if in your situation. If your setup doesn't work according to the manual maybe somebody who is using midi & kemper (or support) should help you. Hope you will solve it!